Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner TRACK PACK is an extremely economical way to sample the World Best Bike Cleaner.
The 32 ounce trigger spray bottle with the 1 Gallon refill package makes for a total of 5 x 32 ounces of Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner,
averaging just $8.58 per 32 ounce bottle!
Our 32oz bottle comes with its Pro trigger sprayer that is great for smaller applications. The trigger is a high quality adjustable unit, and facilitates easy use.
Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner is a product the cycling and enthusiast market has been crying out.
Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner is a non-caustic, acid free cleaner that won’t start fading your trusty steed’s aluminum, alloy or plastics over a period of time. It will however cut through all that new or old grime, and bring out the original luster that hides beneath that dirt.
The best thing about this cleaner is that will leave a protective film which will help prevent dirt sticking, and enhancing the surface finish.
No need for brushes to get in to those tight fiddly bits around the motor or elsewhere, just spray on a layer of Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner, left on for 5-10 minutes, and then spray off.
- USA Made
- Contains no acid, abrasive, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminum, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fiber
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning. No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- Easiest way to keep your drive looking like new. Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Proven formula, endorsed by world champions.
Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old care products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
- Spray on over entire bike, over wet or dry dirt. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface.
- Use a brush only on excessively stubborn old dirt
- Pump sprayers are ideal for diluting and applying Motomuck for Street Bike
cleaning. (We also offer a pro trigger attachment that works directly on our
- Leave to soak in for 5-10 minutes, allowing Motomuck's Mountain & E-Bike Cleaner to penetrate through the dirt to the surface of your steed.
- Spray off with a jet of water and watch the muck fall off.
- After 3-5 washes of using Motomuck Undiluted, you'll find Motomuck has the same great results when diluted 50:50, as the nano coating will have thoroughly adhered to the base material
Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner can be used safely on:
- Street bikes, dirt bikes, quads, bicycles, electric bicycles, off-road vehicles, engines, brakes, machinery, and riding gear.
- aluminum, anodized surfaces, seals, plastics, rubber, glass, carbon fiber, machinery, tools
- If washing a street bike or any other vehicle, don’t use Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner on any polycarbonate screens or parts, especially if it has been standing in the sunlight or has heated up. It can have a reaction with some coatings that are on some polycarbonates as they become porous and Motomuck thinks it's foreign dirt, which it tries to remove.
- Don’t apply on hot surface. Streaking can occur if Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner tries to remove certain existing care products. Some new Nano coatings used in the automotive industry don’t allow washing with anything other than water alone. Test product on hidden spot to ensure compatibility, prior to application.
- A specific brand of suspension has had issues with the coating of satin or matt forks going dull with the use of the Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner. Usually this happens if the coating is porous or of a flaking nature, and Motomuck cleaner thinks it is foreign dirt, so tries to remove it. especially when hot.
- Undiluted. In this ratio it cleans and deposits the protective layer on the virgin surface once all muck is removed.
- Dilute 50:50 after your first few washes undiluted and then dilute with water for regular cleaning
Q:After final rinse step 3, shall I leave bike to dry naturally or can I wipe it with towel to dry.
A: Motomuck's Premium Street Bike Motorcycle Cleaner can be left naturally to dry, as it does not streak or cause water spots.