Motomuck's Mountain & E-Bike Cleaner is a product the cycling market has been crying out for.
Motomuck's Mountain & E-Bike Cleaner is a non-caustic, acid free cleaner that won’t start fading your bikes aluminum, alloy, carbon fiber or plastics over a period of time. It will however cut through all that new or old grime and bring out the original luster that hides beneath that dirt.
The best thing about this cleaner is that will leave a protective film that will help prevent dirt from sticking and enhance the surface finish.
No need for brushes to get into those tight fiddly bits around the gears or elsewhere, just spray on a layer of Motomuck's Mountain & E-Bike Cleaner, leave on for 5-10 minutes, and then spray off.
- USA Made
- Contains no acid, abrasive, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminum, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fiber
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning. No high-pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- Easiest way to keep your bike looking like new. Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Proven formula, endorsed by world champions.
Motomuck's Mountain & E-Bike Cleaner takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old care products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
- Spray on over entire bike, over wet or dry dirt. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface.
- Use a brush only on excessively stubborn old dirt
- Leave to soak in for 5-10 minutes, allowing Motomuck's Mountain & E-Bike Cleaner to penetrate through the dirt to the surface of your steed.
- Spray off with a jet of water and watch the muck fall off.
Motomuck's Mountain & E-Bike Cleaner can be used safely on:
- dirt bikes, quads, street bikes, bicycles, offroad vehicles, engines, brakes, machinery, and riding gear.
- aluminium, anodised surfaces, seals, plastics, rubber, glass, carbon fiber, machinery, tools
- If washing a street bike or any other vehicle, don’t use Original Cleaner on any polycarbonate screens or parts, especially if it has been standing in the sunlight or has heated up. It can have a reaction with some coatings that are on some polycarbonates as they become porous and Motomuck thinks it's foreign dirt, which it tries to remove.
- Don’t apply on hot surface. Streaking can occur if Motomuck's Mountain & E-Bike Cleaner tries to remove certain existing care products. Some new Nano coatings used in the automotive industry don’t allow washing with anything other than water alone. Test product on hidden spot to ensure compatibility, prior to application.
- A specific brand of suspension has had issues with the coating of satin or matt forks going dull with the use of the Mountain & E-Bike Cleaner. Usually this happens if the coating is porous or of a flaking nature, and Motomuck cleaner thinks it is foreign dirt, so tries to remove it. especially when hot.
- Undiluted. In this ratio it cleans and deposits the protective layer on the virgin surface once all muck is removed.
- Dilute 80:20 after your first few washes undiluted, then dilute with water for regular cleaning. at this ratio your 1 gallon container will make 5x 32oz cleaners!
Q:After final rinse step 3, shall I leave bike to dry naturally or can I wipe it with towel to dry.
A: Motomuck's Mountain & E-Bike Cleaner can be left naturally to dry, as it does not streak or cause water spots.